cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My name is Arpad Horvath. I'm student in mechanic high school at the Beszédes József MMIK in Magyarkanizsa. I modelled a color inkjet printer of my own design.

This assembly contains all little pieces from my printer. Springs, gears, electrical parts etc. The cartridge position is adjustable because of the excentrical shaft. Im proud for making every part and mechanism working in my assembly just like in real life. The final version contains 130 different parts, and the total parts number is 254.It took 250 hours to build and draw this printer from zero to the final bolt.

insideinside

Color Inkjet Printer-June Winner

Dreamer

My name is Arpad Horvath. I'm student in mechanic high school at the Beszédes József MMIK in Magyarkanizsa. I modelled a color inkjet printer of my own design.

This assembly contains all little pieces from my printer. Springs, gears, electrical parts etc. The cartridge position is adjustable because of the excentrical shaft. Im proud for making every part and mechanism working in my assembly just like in real life. The final version contains 130 different parts, and the total parts number is 254.It took 250 hours to build and draw this printer from zero to the final bolt.

insideinside

Comments
Community Manager Community Manager

Congratulations Arpad! You are the winner for the month of June design contest. Patricia will be contacting you in another email.

Regards,

Bijy