Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As part of my 1st year visualisation module at Loughborough University I was asked to produce images of my own choice effectively.

The Duronic Ecohand AM/FM Radio was modelled and put together using the combination of NX 11 and Adobe Photoshop.

The primary aim of the project was to create the perfect representation of the product chosen. By using the functions like environment, lighting and shadow with an appropriate background, realistic images were created using the Ray Traced Studio.

Overall, creating the images was definitely challenging as an NX beginner but was also a fun experience as I have learnt a lot throughout this project.

submission.jpg

Duronic Ecohand AM/FM Radio

Theorist

As part of my 1st year visualisation module at Loughborough University I was asked to produce images of my own choice effectively.

The Duronic Ecohand AM/FM Radio was modelled and put together using the combination of NX 11 and Adobe Photoshop.

The primary aim of the project was to create the perfect representation of the product chosen. By using the functions like environment, lighting and shadow with an appropriate background, realistic images were created using the Ray Traced Studio.

Overall, creating the images was definitely challenging as an NX beginner but was also a fun experience as I have learnt a lot throughout this project.

submission.jpg