cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello! My name is Maria Yureva. I'm a 4th year student of Belgorod State Technological University named after V.G. Shukhov (Computer Technologies in Mechanical Engineering of Building Material Industry).

I have always wondered why in the building materials industry is relatively little space is given to machine for lifting? Flipped through magazines CAD, look at the huge posters in the design lab - all entirely deeply special equipment used only in the building materials industry. But there is also a machine for lifting, without which virtually every enterprise absolutely any industry can not do! Such machines and relates elevator LGNS-260, which lifts the material in the vertical direction by means of deep bucket. And I began my acquaintance with the elevator that's how.

As a student-designer I needed to find machine drawings, which I will design. And began to search the Internet, trips to factories, but significant results to no avail: in the best case, you can find the drawings only a general form without detailing. Then I went to an old and good friend in another city who have a lot of other friends, without a drawing for the soul, and with ardent hope in your heart. And a miracle happened! The drawings came to me in full, and even in electronic form. Happy and satisfied, I went home.

First, the elevator I was even more frightened by their size, and it was very interesting - if I have time to build and collect all in such a short time? However, as the saying goes, "the eyes to fear, but the hands are doing." Having examined the drawings and specifications, I walked into the Teamcenter, create a product structure established in Annex "Structure Manager" and opened NX.

Teamcenter - a suite of scalable software solutions to support the life cycle of products that are based on an open PLM platform. Teamcenter enables you to communicate to all participants create a product intelligently managing, maintaining, distributing and enhancing intellectual property companies. In addition to work on the elevator it was used not just Teamcenter, and the SSP - a prototype of the standard solutions. This is a prepared set of settings and methods, providing the implementation of the most popular problems that can be solved in Teamcenter and NX systems. Comfortable and functional open the system settings did work on the elevator fast and productive, so that the diploma, with all its immense amount of detail, was ready on time.

At all stages of product development teachers supervised the creation of the machine. top-level nodes selectively passed through the approval process. And now finally designed the elevator emblazoned on a realistic image of my diploma.

elevator_1re.pngelevator_2re.png

CAE analysis of bearing partCAE analysis of bearing partelevator_3.pngelevator_4.png

Elevator LGNS-260

Visionary

Hello! My name is Maria Yureva. I'm a 4th year student of Belgorod State Technological University named after V.G. Shukhov (Computer Technologies in Mechanical Engineering of Building Material Industry).

I have always wondered why in the building materials industry is relatively little space is given to machine for lifting? Flipped through magazines CAD, look at the huge posters in the design lab - all entirely deeply special equipment used only in the building materials industry. But there is also a machine for lifting, without which virtually every enterprise absolutely any industry can not do! Such machines and relates elevator LGNS-260, which lifts the material in the vertical direction by means of deep bucket. And I began my acquaintance with the elevator that's how.

As a student-designer I needed to find machine drawings, which I will design. And began to search the Internet, trips to factories, but significant results to no avail: in the best case, you can find the drawings only a general form without detailing. Then I went to an old and good friend in another city who have a lot of other friends, without a drawing for the soul, and with ardent hope in your heart. And a miracle happened! The drawings came to me in full, and even in electronic form. Happy and satisfied, I went home.

First, the elevator I was even more frightened by their size, and it was very interesting - if I have time to build and collect all in such a short time? However, as the saying goes, "the eyes to fear, but the hands are doing." Having examined the drawings and specifications, I walked into the Teamcenter, create a product structure established in Annex "Structure Manager" and opened NX.

Teamcenter - a suite of scalable software solutions to support the life cycle of products that are based on an open PLM platform. Teamcenter enables you to communicate to all participants create a product intelligently managing, maintaining, distributing and enhancing intellectual property companies. In addition to work on the elevator it was used not just Teamcenter, and the SSP - a prototype of the standard solutions. This is a prepared set of settings and methods, providing the implementation of the most popular problems that can be solved in Teamcenter and NX systems. Comfortable and functional open the system settings did work on the elevator fast and productive, so that the diploma, with all its immense amount of detail, was ready on time.

At all stages of product development teachers supervised the creation of the machine. top-level nodes selectively passed through the approval process. And now finally designed the elevator emblazoned on a realistic image of my diploma.

elevator_1re.pngelevator_2re.png

CAE analysis of bearing partCAE analysis of bearing partelevator_3.pngelevator_4.png

Comments
Dreamer

Time-consuming work! What is the height in this elevator?

Visionary

NikolaySuldinThank you! The work is really big. The height of the elevator 13.5 m.