cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My name is Konrad Hejberger. I am a fourth-class student at the Beszédes József MMIK in Magyarkanizsa. I'm studying in the field of mechanical engineering and computer editing for four years, where the teachers are focus on CAD modeling. As a result, during my school years I have gained a high level of experience in using the Solid Edge program.

During a roughly 30-hour workflow, I could create the gamer mouse model, which contains 40 parts of assembly statistics, of which 29 are different. It was a great and long-lasting task, even in the first moments, to devise the device. Due to the outer plastic cover. Finally, I got a very complicated PathFinder, in which I had to condense almost every command of the surface modeling to get a lifelike copy of the device.

I also made a printed circuit board, where I put all of these components on it, and I also knit the pencil elements with the cable harness to the other parts. After finishing the Solid Edge models, I rendered them in Keyshot to pictures.

Gamer_mouse_0.png

Gamer mouse-April 2017 Winner

Visionary

My name is Konrad Hejberger. I am a fourth-class student at the Beszédes József MMIK in Magyarkanizsa. I'm studying in the field of mechanical engineering and computer editing for four years, where the teachers are focus on CAD modeling. As a result, during my school years I have gained a high level of experience in using the Solid Edge program.

During a roughly 30-hour workflow, I could create the gamer mouse model, which contains 40 parts of assembly statistics, of which 29 are different. It was a great and long-lasting task, even in the first moments, to devise the device. Due to the outer plastic cover. Finally, I got a very complicated PathFinder, in which I had to condense almost every command of the surface modeling to get a lifelike copy of the device.

I also made a printed circuit board, where I put all of these components on it, and I also knit the pencil elements with the cable harness to the other parts. After finishing the Solid Edge models, I rendered them in Keyshot to pictures.

Gamer_mouse_0.png

Comments
Phenom

An awesome job! Congrats on!

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor

Hi Konrad,

congrats on your good work!  i had the chance to review all the entries, your design LOD is great, is it possible to share your data with me?

i'm in the NX marketing department, which is a part of Siemens PL software, please email me if you are willing to share your dataset, where we will use it in our marketin activities.

Sam Kuan

sam.kuan@siemens.com

Visionary
Dear Mr. Sam!

Thank you very much and yes, I would like to take this opportunity.
We will discuss the necessary details by email.

Konrad Hejberger
Community Manager Community Manager

Congratulations Konrad! You have been selected as the April winner. Our EMEA colleague Anna Garton will work with you on the certificate and prize.

Regards,

Bijy

Visionary

It is a great honor for me to give such a high rank prize to me.

Thank you very much!

Hejberger Konrád