cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My name is Luis Lara, I am currently an Engineering Technology, Junior student at the University of Texas at Rio Grande Valley. I taking the NX 10 course, summer semester, I dessign the dive watch thinking of the rugged enviroments that usually a diver confronts under and over the water. The watch is simple to read due to a clean cluster and color contrast between the face and the hour indicators. The watch strap is made of rubber with a stainless steel clasp buckle that will adjust to any wrist width, this clasp can be easily open with bare hands or with gloves on. The H-body shape dive watch not only stands out from the other, but its easy to manufacture.

Luis Lara dive watch

Dreamer

My name is Luis Lara, I am currently an Engineering Technology, Junior student at the University of Texas at Rio Grande Valley. I taking the NX 10 course, summer semester, I dessign the dive watch thinking of the rugged enviroments that usually a diver confronts under and over the water. The watch is simple to read due to a clean cluster and color contrast between the face and the hour indicators. The watch strap is made of rubber with a stainless steel clasp buckle that will adjust to any wrist width, this clasp can be easily open with bare hands or with gloves on. The H-body shape dive watch not only stands out from the other, but its easy to manufacture.