Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saunders_PanzerA4_Render.10.jpgSaunders_PanzerA4_Render.16.jpgSaunders_PanzerA4_Render.20.jpgHello everyone, my name is Mathew Saunders and I am currently a sophomore aerospace engineering major at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. I designed this quadcopter as one of my first projects fully understanding a 3D modeling software. This design was done completely from scratch but is drawn to scale. The color scheme and reflections were difficult to get to work together because of the way the shell is shaped. But for the most part the colors worked well together. 

Panzer A4

Dreamer

Saunders_PanzerA4_Render.10.jpgSaunders_PanzerA4_Render.16.jpgSaunders_PanzerA4_Render.20.jpgHello everyone, my name is Mathew Saunders and I am currently a sophomore aerospace engineering major at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. I designed this quadcopter as one of my first projects fully understanding a 3D modeling software. This design was done completely from scratch but is drawn to scale. The color scheme and reflections were difficult to get to work together because of the way the shell is shaped. But for the most part the colors worked well together.