Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Pokedex: ORAS Remake Version

by Enthusiast on ‎08-17-2016 12:19 PM

Pokemon love has been all over the globe due to its 20 aniversary, Satoshi Tajiri its creator got this amaizing idea by looking back into his chilhood in Tokyo Japan. Mr. Tajiri was a bug catcher during its chilhood, so he practiced entomology as his pramary activity in a nearby forest in Machida, a western Tokyo suburb.
The original idea was "Poket Monsters", but it was changed to a more appealing idea  "Pokemon"  due to its etymology. 

Hi, my name is Samuel Molina, and my design is the Pokedex; "an electronic device designed to catalogue and provide information regarding the various species of Pokémon featured in the Pokémon video game, anime and manga series."This instrument will allow the player to know where pokemon are located in a specified region, types for each pokemon, and its description. 

In specific, this "Pokedex" its from the "Pokemon" remake Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire from the original Ruby and Sapphire version. This design resembles a Game Boy Advance portatile console, pretty cool.

It was desinged using Nx 10.0, for my Engineering design class at The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley. http://www.utrgv.edu/en-us/