Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My name is amartei , a mechanical engineering student of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.I decided to attempt the problem faced by most industries in powering electronic equipment on rotating shafts without wearing of rotating and stationary parts and also providing continuous uninterrupted power supply to equipment mounted on the shaft to prevent downtime in equipment operation. I enjoyed the theme for the project whilst i created various part components in nx. I decicided to use a detachable belt drive which linked the rotating shaft to a generator for continuous power supply where the power generated is conducted through an electrolyte solution to the rotating equipment mounted on the shaft.This idea remains only  as a concept. 

assembly 1.jpgassembly 2.jpgassembly.jpg

saved.jpg

Powering Electronic Equipment on Rotating Shaft

Visionary

My name is amartei , a mechanical engineering student of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.I decided to attempt the problem faced by most industries in powering electronic equipment on rotating shafts without wearing of rotating and stationary parts and also providing continuous uninterrupted power supply to equipment mounted on the shaft to prevent downtime in equipment operation. I enjoyed the theme for the project whilst i created various part components in nx. I decicided to use a detachable belt drive which linked the rotating shaft to a generator for continuous power supply where the power generated is conducted through an electrolyte solution to the rotating equipment mounted on the shaft.This idea remains only  as a concept. 

assembly 1.jpgassembly 2.jpgassembly.jpg

saved.jpg