Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here are more renders of my project.

Here you see the ribbing I added to the gear box.Here you see the ribbing I added to the gear box.View of the electric motorView of the electric motorView of the gears inside the gear box as well as a good view of the motorView of the gears inside the gear box as well as a good view of the motorAnother view showing the outside casingAnother view showing the outside casingClose up of the axle showcasing the back of the motor and the final gears of the gear box. The material assigned to the casing is a slightly tinted glass.Close up of the axle showcasing the back of the motor and the final gears of the gear box. The material assigned to the casing is a slightly tinted glass.Extreme close up of the insides of the gear box.Extreme close up of the insides of the gear box.

RC MOA Axle

Dreamer

Here are more renders of my project.

Here you see the ribbing I added to the gear box.Here you see the ribbing I added to the gear box.View of the electric motorView of the electric motorView of the gears inside the gear box as well as a good view of the motorView of the gears inside the gear box as well as a good view of the motorAnother view showing the outside casingAnother view showing the outside casingClose up of the axle showcasing the back of the motor and the final gears of the gear box. The material assigned to the casing is a slightly tinted glass.Close up of the axle showcasing the back of the motor and the final gears of the gear box. The material assigned to the casing is a slightly tinted glass.Extreme close up of the insides of the gear box.Extreme close up of the insides of the gear box.

Comments
Dreamer

JP,  From one engineer to an aspiring enginer, really fantastic job.  I know what went into that...

Dreamer

Jacob - Very nice compact design! Good luck!

Dreamer

Great job Jacob.  Outstanding innovative work.  Our industry needs more engineers like you.