Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here are more renders of my project.

black and white behind left.jpgHere you see the ribbing I added to the gear box.black and white behind right.jpgView of the electric motorblack and white top.jpgView of the gears inside the gear box as well as a good view of the motorblack and white.jpgAnother view showing the outside casingXR-10 Siemens.3.jpgClose up of the axle showcasing the back of the motor and the final gears of the gear box. The material assigned to the casing is a slightly tinted glass.XR-10 Siemens.4.jpgExtreme close up of the insides of the gear box.

RC MOA Axle

Dreamer

Here are more renders of my project.

black and white behind left.jpgHere you see the ribbing I added to the gear box.black and white behind right.jpgView of the electric motorblack and white top.jpgView of the gears inside the gear box as well as a good view of the motorblack and white.jpgAnother view showing the outside casingXR-10 Siemens.3.jpgClose up of the axle showcasing the back of the motor and the final gears of the gear box. The material assigned to the casing is a slightly tinted glass.XR-10 Siemens.4.jpgExtreme close up of the insides of the gear box.

Comments
Dreamer

JP,  From one engineer to an aspiring enginer, really fantastic job.  I know what went into that...

Dreamer

Jacob - Very nice compact design! Good luck!

Dreamer

Great job Jacob.  Outstanding innovative work.  Our industry needs more engineers like you.