Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My name is Konrad Hejberger. I am a second-year mechanical engineering student at the John von Neumann University in Kecskemét.

I learnt the usage of Solid Edge during my high school studies and gained a lot of experience during the four years I spent there. As I began my university studies, my chances to use the program decreased. Since I didn't want to forget how to use Solid Edge, I thought when I had time I would create a model of a relatively complicated structure. I got a broken machine from my father to use, which he worked with a lot at home.

I made the models and assembly in Solid Edge, and I worked on it for about 170 hours. The assembly contains 213 components, 105 of which are different. I have compiled this from 13 sub-assemblies. I've rendered the video and pictures in KeyShot.

Reciprocating saw overview:

Compact all-round reciprocating saw with a powerful 710W motor allows fast sawing progress in wood, plastic and metal. The maximum cutting capacity equals 115 mm in wood, 25 mm in plastic and 8 mm in steel and aluminium alloy. For great flexibility the handle can be rotated 180 degrees and the cable is 2 m long. The reciprocating saw features an electronic speed control for a variable speed setting and lock-on button for continuous use. Furthermore, it comes with a quick-release blade clamp for fast and convenient saw blade changes without tools.

Reciprocating saw

Visionary

My name is Konrad Hejberger. I am a second-year mechanical engineering student at the John von Neumann University in Kecskemét.

I learnt the usage of Solid Edge during my high school studies and gained a lot of experience during the four years I spent there. As I began my university studies, my chances to use the program decreased. Since I didn't want to forget how to use Solid Edge, I thought when I had time I would create a model of a relatively complicated structure. I got a broken machine from my father to use, which he worked with a lot at home.

I made the models and assembly in Solid Edge, and I worked on it for about 170 hours. The assembly contains 213 components, 105 of which are different. I have compiled this from 13 sub-assemblies. I've rendered the video and pictures in KeyShot.

Reciprocating saw overview:

Compact all-round reciprocating saw with a powerful 710W motor allows fast sawing progress in wood, plastic and metal. The maximum cutting capacity equals 115 mm in wood, 25 mm in plastic and 8 mm in steel and aluminium alloy. For great flexibility the handle can be rotated 180 degrees and the cable is 2 m long. The reciprocating saw features an electronic speed control for a variable speed setting and lock-on button for continuous use. Furthermore, it comes with a quick-release blade clamp for fast and convenient saw blade changes without tools.