cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portable speakers are everywhere nowadays, making them a must-have gadget. The variety of portable speakers are immense, with different approaches, being sound and style the most popular among companies. The portable speakers that have a gorgeous sound are hideous to look, in contrast with those that are appealing, that sound horrible. There was no speaker that possess both qualities until the A&H speaker was designed.

The A&H portable speaker is a stunning piece of art. The A&H accomplish two of the most critical criteria for designing a portable speaker, sound and style. The A&H is a mono sound speaker, with a passive radiator to give the extra bass punch. The brain of the speaker is a powerful, but battery friendly amp, with Bluetooth capabilities and an aux output. The A&H have a gigantic battery that not only powers the unit itself, but it will let you change your phone. All this features are enclosed in the magnificent box with a leather and bronze finishing. The A&H portable speaker is the most beautiful speaker I ever seen, not because I design it, but because it is.

I am a student at the University of Texas at Rio Grande Valley, and I design one of the most, if not the most, marvelous speaker of the market.

Stylish Portable Speaker

Theorist

Portable speakers are everywhere nowadays, making them a must-have gadget. The variety of portable speakers are immense, with different approaches, being sound and style the most popular among companies. The portable speakers that have a gorgeous sound are hideous to look, in contrast with those that are appealing, that sound horrible. There was no speaker that possess both qualities until the A&H speaker was designed.

The A&H portable speaker is a stunning piece of art. The A&H accomplish two of the most critical criteria for designing a portable speaker, sound and style. The A&H is a mono sound speaker, with a passive radiator to give the extra bass punch. The brain of the speaker is a powerful, but battery friendly amp, with Bluetooth capabilities and an aux output. The A&H have a gigantic battery that not only powers the unit itself, but it will let you change your phone. All this features are enclosed in the magnificent box with a leather and bronze finishing. The A&H portable speaker is the most beautiful speaker I ever seen, not because I design it, but because it is.

I am a student at the University of Texas at Rio Grande Valley, and I design one of the most, if not the most, marvelous speaker of the market.