Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My name is McKenzie Smith and I am a Sophomore Aerospace Engineering student at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. For my MAE 211, Intro to Computational Tools, class I decided to recreate my Victrola Record Player for my final design project. I created the record player by using Solid Edge and then used Key Shot to create a rendered image of my project.

This class was my first time ever using Solid Edge or any other type of CAD programming and this record player was the first big project I had ever designed using Solid Edge. I really enjoyed the class and getting to learn Solid Edge and hope to use the skills I learn to improve upon future designs I might create.

renderthree.10.jpg

Victrola Bluetooth Record Player

Dreamer

My name is McKenzie Smith and I am a Sophomore Aerospace Engineering student at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. For my MAE 211, Intro to Computational Tools, class I decided to recreate my Victrola Record Player for my final design project. I created the record player by using Solid Edge and then used Key Shot to create a rendered image of my project.

This class was my first time ever using Solid Edge or any other type of CAD programming and this record player was the first big project I had ever designed using Solid Edge. I really enjoyed the class and getting to learn Solid Edge and hope to use the skills I learn to improve upon future designs I might create.

renderthree.10.jpg

Comments
Dreamer

I wonder when I found that your turntable looks like not only like Victoria's model but it also very similar with 1byone Belt-Drive 3-Speed Portable Stereo Turntable, you can read more about it following my link!

As for design quality, I may note that you have a great potential being a student and drawing such models!