Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello!

My name is Alay Shah and I am an Aerospace Engineering student at the University of Alabama in Huntsville.

Below is a model based on the TF-34 engine. I didn't have access to an engine or actual blueprints, so I used a combination of images of the TF-34 and CF-34 (civilian variant) to create something that came pretty close. I made this project for my MAE211 class. I learned a lot about Keyshot and became a much better modeler using this project. 

When it comes to Keyshot, I played around a lot with the textures and things to really create a more realistic render, and Keyshot handled this very well along with the metals I used. I'll submit a couple of additional renders so that you can see how nice the textures on the casing wound up looking.

Shah_TF34_FRONTISONICEView_Render.jpg

and here's the outside:

Shah_TF34_OutsideView_Render.jpg

Keyshot also has a wireframe material that looks incredible:

148gb40

Warthog Jet Engine

Dreamer

Hello!

My name is Alay Shah and I am an Aerospace Engineering student at the University of Alabama in Huntsville.

Below is a model based on the TF-34 engine. I didn't have access to an engine or actual blueprints, so I used a combination of images of the TF-34 and CF-34 (civilian variant) to create something that came pretty close. I made this project for my MAE211 class. I learned a lot about Keyshot and became a much better modeler using this project. 

When it comes to Keyshot, I played around a lot with the textures and things to really create a more realistic render, and Keyshot handled this very well along with the metals I used. I'll submit a couple of additional renders so that you can see how nice the textures on the casing wound up looking.

Shah_TF34_FRONTISONICEView_Render.jpg

and here's the outside:

Shah_TF34_OutsideView_Render.jpg

Keyshot also has a wireframe material that looks incredible:

148gb40