Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My name is Harrison Johnson. I am currently a sophomore majoring in Aerospace Engineering at The University of Alabama in Huntsville. I have always had a passion for things that fly, so I decided to model an airplane for the final project of my Intro to Computational Tools class. The plane I chose to recreate is the Hawker Tempest Mk.II.  I really had fun creating this model and learned a lot about CAD software in the process. There are 61 total parts associated with this model, 32 of which are unique. I know the skills I have learned during this class and creating this model will benefit me in the future.

keyshot hawker tempest.20.jpgkeyshot hawker tempest.21.jpgkeyshot hawker tempest.22.jpg

World War II Era British Fighter Plane

Enthusiast

My name is Harrison Johnson. I am currently a sophomore majoring in Aerospace Engineering at The University of Alabama in Huntsville. I have always had a passion for things that fly, so I decided to model an airplane for the final project of my Intro to Computational Tools class. The plane I chose to recreate is the Hawker Tempest Mk.II.  I really had fun creating this model and learned a lot about CAD software in the process. There are 61 total parts associated with this model, 32 of which are unique. I know the skills I have learned during this class and creating this model will benefit me in the future.

keyshot hawker tempest.20.jpgkeyshot hawker tempest.21.jpgkeyshot hawker tempest.22.jpg