Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In pursuit of Grand Piano Performance in sound, touch and action.

Hi everybody, my names Matthew Anderson and this is a design replica of the Yamaha Grand Piano N3. As we move towards a new age of music, electronic pianos have become more and more widely used by artists. The images here show a wonderful integration between the new technology and the classic design shape of the grand piano hand in hand.

It was designed using NX 10 as one of my first year projects. Having never used the software prior to starting University, it's great to see how as you learn and pick up things, the design begins to take on a life of it's own.

Institution: Loughborough university

Degree: Sport Technology

fullsizeoutput_8ca.jpegSide shotfullsizeoutput_8ce.jpegPerspectivefullsizeoutput_8cc.jpegPedalsfullsizeoutput_8cf.jpegGrand

Yamaha Grand N3

Visionary

In pursuit of Grand Piano Performance in sound, touch and action.

Hi everybody, my names Matthew Anderson and this is a design replica of the Yamaha Grand Piano N3. As we move towards a new age of music, electronic pianos have become more and more widely used by artists. The images here show a wonderful integration between the new technology and the classic design shape of the grand piano hand in hand.

It was designed using NX 10 as one of my first year projects. Having never used the software prior to starting University, it's great to see how as you learn and pick up things, the design begins to take on a life of it's own.

Institution: Loughborough university

Degree: Sport Technology

fullsizeoutput_8ca.jpegSide shotfullsizeoutput_8ce.jpegPerspectivefullsizeoutput_8cc.jpegPedalsfullsizeoutput_8cf.jpegGrand

Comments
Dreamer

very goodSmiley Very Happy