1. Provide a unique title. Have fun and be creative.
2. Provide a description of your image. You may include how you designed the object.
3. Don't forget to tell us about your academic institution! University or 4 year college, technical college, high school are a few good selections.
4. Using the "insert photo" option, embed your image in the body of the post.
5. Attached the image that meets the criteria to the right.
6. On the right, please select the software that was most used to create this image under "Labels".
Select SUBMIT and you're finished!
You may share your entry with your family and friends. Just remember, in order to vote, you must be a registered member of the Siemens PLM Community.
12” x 9” landscape (304.8mm x 228.6mm) with 3,600 x 2,700 pixels (or 300 DPI)
If there is a logo, the logo should be an intrinsic part of the image, for example, appearing exactly as it does on the physical product. If the image is not an actual product and a logo is used, the logo should appear to be an intrinsic part of the visual. Entries containing logos may be pulled at the discretion of judges. If the entry is the result of a collaborative project with a company or contains a company logo, the company must also give permission for the image to be used.
Images will be judged by industry professionals who will consider the following:
Overall dramatic impact/aesthetics of image
How much the image represents maximum usage of Siemens PLM Software products
Complexity and innovation of image
Image clarity/high-quality resolution
Selection of images and awarding of prizes are at the discretion of Siemens PLM Software
How to Enter
To be considered a valid entry, submit a new entry with an image created using one of Siemens PLM Software products. To submit additional images, please submit a new entry. Please note that we may contact you if any questions about a submitted image arise. We will use the private messaging function of the Siemens PLM Community to inform individuals and/or companies regarding the program results. Please be sure this information is represented correctly.