Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Design Contest

• My entry is of my high tech windmill.  I made the body of the windmill clear to show the working components of the motor.  My windmill is not like your old school windmills it is new and improved with different materials and colors.  I attend University of Alabama in Huntsville.  Gann_Renderedimage.jpg

Newly Updated Windmill

Dreamer

My entry is of my high tech windmill.  I made the body of the windmill clear to show the working components of the motor.  My windmill is not like your old school windmills it is new and improved with different materials and colors.  I attend University of Alabama in Huntsville.  Gann_Renderedimage.jpg

• My name is Csaba Juhasz. I made a multifunctional printer. I designed by Solid Edge. I rendered the picture with Keyshot. I am from Hungary. I study in Kecskemet, Hungary at Pallasz Athene University as mechanical engineer. 

Multifunction printer

Theorist

My name is Csaba Juhasz. I made a multifunctional printer. I designed by Solid Edge. I rendered the picture with Keyshot. I am from Hungary. I study in Kecskemet, Hungary at Pallasz Athene University as mechanical engineer. 

• untitled.83.jpgMY FIRST ......PROJECT

my self vinay kr..............

currently i am persuing diploma from "CRRIT KANJHAWALA" from mechanical stream

i have made this design completely from "solid edge st 8"...the assembly of 495 parts was also done from "solid edge st8" ....and the rendering was done via "keyshot render"

it tooks of about 28 days hard work to complete it,,,,,......

this design is one of the greatest achievement .......according to me.....

This is the render image of my engine project....this is a petrol engine comprises with 7 pistons....generating a power of about 1900 cc...........which comprises with my new innovative technology.....which i named as "the electronic valve technology".....this replaces the old arrangement of camshaft and timing chain and a lot of mechanical parts with a small component which i named as solenoid valve....these valves are electricity operated which run on 12 volts dc current......there are two types of valve one is inlet solenoid valve (which is connected to the inlet port of engine...and comprises with injector in it to inject fuel) and the other is exhaust solenoid (which is connected to the exhaust manifold).......my design can be illustrated completely by the attachements given below.....

thanks to siemens for giving me a platform on which i may show my self that what i am.....

thanks........untitled.79.jpguntitled.81.jpguntitled.80.jpguntitled.81.jpguntitled.80.jpg

A 7 piston....generator engine.....(PETROL ENGINE IN LINE TYPE)

Dreamer

untitled.83.jpgMY FIRST ......PROJECT

my self vinay kr..............

currently i am persuing diploma from "CRRIT KANJHAWALA" from mechanical stream

i have made this design completely from "solid edge st 8"...the assembly of 495 parts was also done from "solid edge st8" ....and the rendering was done via "keyshot render"

it tooks of about 28 days hard work to complete it,,,,,......

this design is one of the greatest achievement .......according to me.....

This is the render image of my engine project....this is a petrol engine comprises with 7 pistons....generating a power of about 1900 cc...........which comprises with my new innovative technology.....which i named as "the electronic valve technology".....this replaces the old arrangement of camshaft and timing chain and a lot of mechanical parts with a small component which i named as solenoid valve....these valves are electricity operated which run on 12 volts dc current......there are two types of valve one is inlet solenoid valve (which is connected to the inlet port of engine...and comprises with injector in it to inject fuel) and the other is exhaust solenoid (which is connected to the exhaust manifold).......my design can be illustrated completely by the attachements given below.....

thanks to siemens for giving me a platform on which i may show my self that what i am.....

thanks........untitled.79.jpguntitled.81.jpguntitled.80.jpguntitled.81.jpguntitled.80.jpg

• CLAAS 980 (type 497) forage harvester

The challenge was to select a product to evaluate ergonomically. Given that I had a background in agriculture, I chose a Jaguar Claas 980 - specifically the type 497 as this was a new prototype model set for release in 2017. The product was modelled and rendered in Siemens NX 10, then transferred to SAMMIE for ergonomic evaluation, alongisde final rendering in Adobe Photoshop.

About me

I'm currently in my second year of studynig Product Design Engineering (MEng) at Loughborough University.

Top of the CLAAS

Enthusiast

CLAAS 980 (type 497) forage harvester

The challenge was to select a product to evaluate ergonomically. Given that I had a background in agriculture, I chose a Jaguar Claas 980 - specifically the type 497 as this was a new prototype model set for release in 2017. The product was modelled and rendered in Siemens NX 10, then transferred to SAMMIE for ergonomic evaluation, alongisde final rendering in Adobe Photoshop.

About me

I'm currently in my second year of studynig Product Design Engineering (MEng) at Loughborough University.

• CAD Project

Dreamer
  • Hydro Power

Dreamer
  • Ferris Wheel

Dreamer
  • Predator Drone

Dreamer
  • This Grandfather Clock was created within the last five weeks as part of a MAE 211-04 class project. 

Grandfather Clock by Madison C. Bowersox (UAH)

Enthusiast

This Grandfather Clock was created within the last five weeks as part of a MAE 211-04 class project. 

• My name is Brian Austin. I am studying Mechanical Engineering at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. For my final project in my CAD class I made a watch. Here is the rendered image below.

Watch Render.jpg

Men's Watch

Dreamer

My name is Brian Austin. I am studying Mechanical Engineering at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. For my final project in my CAD class I made a watch. Here is the rendered image below.

Watch Render.jpg

• I made this biplane for my final Project in MAE 211 at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. 

WACO Biplane

Dreamer

I made this biplane for my final Project in MAE 211 at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. 

• Fishing reel

Dreamer
  • Wind Turbine

Dreamer
  • 122 total parts, 53 unique parts, and 72 moving parts.

Twin Horizontal Steam Engine

Dreamer

122 total parts, 53 unique parts, and 72 moving parts.

• This is a Keyshot render of a pitching machine that was created in SolidEdge. It has 25 unique parts and over 5 differernt working motors. When simulated, the machine will even pitch the baseball!

Pitching Machine

Dreamer

This is a Keyshot render of a pitching machine that was created in SolidEdge. It has 25 unique parts and over 5 differernt working motors. When simulated, the machine will even pitch the baseball!

• This project done in a class at the University of Alabama in Huntsville is a self designed desk fan with moving gears, and a clip for a base. It has a lighbulb on the front of the top clip, and a number of spinning objects in relation with the one motor. 

Desk Fan

Dreamer

This project done in a class at the University of Alabama in Huntsville is a self designed desk fan with moving gears, and a clip for a base. It has a lighbulb on the front of the top clip, and a number of spinning objects in relation with the one motor. 

• I created this in my CAD class at the University of Alabama at Huntsville.

Motorcycle - Nick Brown

Dreamer

I created this in my CAD class at the University of Alabama at Huntsville.

• I created a wheel and brake assembly for my class at the University of Alabama in Huntsville as a project. The assembly is created using different parts from companies as my model or reference to construct my project. It has 22 parts and wheels that move with gear relationships and one motor. 

Wheel and Brake assembly

Dreamer

I created a wheel and brake assembly for my class at the University of Alabama in Huntsville as a project. The assembly is created using different parts from companies as my model or reference to construct my project. It has 22 parts and wheels that move with gear relationships and one motor. 

• I designed this for my CAD class at UAH (University of Alabama in Huntsville MAE 211-04)

Walker_Floor_Fan_Render.jpg

Floor Fan

Dreamer

I designed this for my CAD class at UAH (University of Alabama in Huntsville MAE 211-04)

Walker_Floor_Fan_Render.jpg

• This bike was designed as a part o fmy intorduction to engineering graphics class at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. I chose to design a bike because of my love for riding and "tinkering" with my bikes. I learned about lofts, revolves, surfaces, 

Custom Road Bike

Dreamer

This bike was designed as a part o fmy intorduction to engineering graphics class at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. I chose to design a bike because of my love for riding and "tinkering" with my bikes. I learned about lofts, revolves, surfaces,