cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, my name is Bertha Cruz. I am a sophomore student at the University of Texas at the Rio Grande Valley and I am currently seeking my Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Technology.

In my Design Graphics 2 class I learned how to use and create assemblies in NX 10.0 and how you can bring to life objects using the render feature.

Our teacher asked us to create a part and compete in this student design contest so we can show our design internationally.

My design is practically based on an “each” headphone. I love “each” headphones because their designs are unique. The design on my headphones are pretty much a combination of different “each headphones” and the texture and colors as well.

"EACH" headphones

Dreamer

Hello, my name is Bertha Cruz. I am a sophomore student at the University of Texas at the Rio Grande Valley and I am currently seeking my Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Technology.

In my Design Graphics 2 class I learned how to use and create assemblies in NX 10.0 and how you can bring to life objects using the render feature.

Our teacher asked us to create a part and compete in this student design contest so we can show our design internationally.

My design is practically based on an “each” headphone. I love “each” headphones because their designs are unique. The design on my headphones are pretty much a combination of different “each headphones” and the texture and colors as well.