Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can system simulation help Santa Claus?

Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter

Siemens PLM Software through its system simulation tool, Simcenter Amesim, part of Simcenter, can help Santa to design better toys and to improve the way he delivers them in a record time.

Christmas.gif

Santa’s elves use Simcenter Amesim during the development process of their new generation of toys to model complex multi-physical systems, which allows them to reduce the time of design, enabling them to test a large number of toys’ variants meeting the expectation of all the children all over the world.

In Santa’s workshop thanks to the flight dynamics models available in Simcenter Amesim the reindeers can improve the flight control systems of Santa’s sleigh and using different aircraft flight missions, they can evaluate different charging strategies and find the optimal route to deliver all the presents on time. 

vOC.jpg

Comments
Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter

Hello Siemens,

I am an Easter bunny. Do you think that your software could help me to better manage the thermal management of the chocolate that sometime can melt during the delivery? Moreover, I have so many variants to manage (eggs, rabbits, chickens, bells...) that I really need a tool.

Merry Chrsimas!

Contributors