Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ActiveWorkspace deployment

Genius
Genius

Hello;

I have a question about AWC installation.

1---At Server Extension installation step 11:

Expand the data.zip file from tc directory to the corporate server's TC_DATA folder.

data folder must be copied into TC_DATA directory or its contents? I copied data folder into tc_data but I'm not sure! attached image.

2---At install database triggers step:

The contents of sitcons folders of patch and orginall media should be merged before running the command?

BR.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: ActiveWorkspace deployment

Genius
Genius

Hi,

1. Need to copy the contents of the data.zip to TC_DATA. There will be few files which already be there in TC_DATA, which were modified as per business needs like logger.. So we have to be careful and merge those files manually.

2. Database triggers - there are two triggers fast_sync_add_trigger and fast_sync_delete_trigger. These are standard and will be same in patch and original media, so no merge required.

Thanks

Phani

Genius
Genius

Thanks @PhaniRyali ;

27 out of whole 28 files under data folder exist in tc_data root and therefore can be replaced as I have not done any change to them yet, right?

I checked the logger file very quick, and some paramerters (2 or 3) like AppModel.mdl0model didn't exist in new logger file from the data.zip! it was the only difference in logger.properties.

BR.

Genius
Genius

Hi,

As you say nothing changed in TC_DATA from your front, you can replace existing.

Logger.properites alone you can merge manually.

Thanks

Phani