Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Attaching an item revision form property on an EC to a workflow

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

Hello Everyone!

I am working on a TC de-customization project where we are attempting to use OOTB handlers to replace the custom ones here at a customer site. For this specific scenario, I would like to retrieve a form property on the Item Revision Master form and check that the property is filled in (not null). I know I can do this using the EPM-check-object-properties rule handler, however, I am unable to attach the property using the EPM-attach-related-objects action handler for some reason. If anyone knows how to go about this, that would be much appreciated! Also, I can definitely provide additional details!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Attaching an item revision form property on an EC to a workflow

SOLVED

So I got it to work! Turns out that the relation specified in the Details tab of the rich client was not the correct relation that should be used (could potenitally be a bug), since I was able to get it to work with the IMAN_master_form relation. 

Solution Partner Esteemed Contributor Solution Partner Esteemed Contributor
Solution Partner Esteemed Contributor
That form is for the Item. For the Revision you need IMAN_master_form_rev. Keep going!

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11 | SW 2016 | Creo 4 | TcUA 11.4
Evaluating: AW 3.4

That was the relation that the was specified within the rich client under the Details tab, however, the workflow did not recognize it and outputted an error. I referenced the Doc Center and was able to find the relation above. Please reference the attachment. Thanks for the reply!