Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMIDE content disappeared

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi,

the BMIDE environment of our TC installation is installed in a VM under Windows 10. After some months, I tried to start the BMIDE for changing the data model. BMIDE starts and the Eclipse GUI appears - but now business objects, classes or other objects are displayed. I tried several older snapshots of the VM, but it didn't work. I found no way to load a project file or something like this.

The files in the workspace seem to be ok. Any idea?

Best regards,

Thomas

4 REPLIES 4

Re: BMIDE content disappeared

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

Go straight to the bmide.bat file and right-click to run as administrator. This happens to me from time to time as well. It should prompt you to select your workspace. If not, you might have to start it via command line with bmide.bat -clean. 

Jamie Griffis | PLM Solution Architect | Engineering USA

Experimenter
Experimenter

Jamie, thank you for the tip - but it doesn't work, no change. I wonder why neither the navigator, nor the BO, nor the Classes tab show any objects.

Maybe I will have to rebuild the project by reading out the Teamcenter database. Does anybody have a hint how this works?

Greetings,

Thomas

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

@tmechlinski - I've had many troubles in the past, one other trick I did was rename my workspace and let BMIDE create a new one on open. From there, I would imported a BMIDE package of the last generated output. If that doesn't work, then if needed you can possibly recover from the database. What version of TC?

Jamie Griffis | PLM Solution Architect | Engineering USA

Experimenter
Experimenter

@Jamie_Griffis- That's it! And that simple ... thank you very much! I simply imported the project directory in the workspace, added the template directory, and it worked.

Greetings,

Thomas