Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bmide Condition - Fnd0AssignTaskPrivilege

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi All, 

I have been trying to open up access to the Fnd0AssignTaskPrivilege Condtion to also allow our Management group to reassign workflow tasks as well dba. 

the defualt expression is ...

(u.group_name="dba") OR (task != NULL AND ((task.owning_user=u.user) OR (task.fnd0Assignee=u.user) OR (task.active_surrogate=u.user))) OR (signoff != NULL AND (signoff.decision=0) AND ((signoff.fnd0ParentTask.owning_user=u.user) OR ((signoff.group_member != NULL) AND (signoff.group_member.user=u.user)) OR ((signoff.active_surrogate != NULL) AND (signoff.active_surrogate.user=u.user))))

My altered expression is... 

(u.group_name="dba") OR (u.group_name="Management") OR (task != NULL AND ((task.owning_user=u.user) OR (task.fnd0Assignee=u.user) OR (task.active_surrogate=u.user))) OR (signoff != NULL AND (signoff.decision=0) AND ((signoff.fnd0ParentTask.owning_user=u.user) OR ((signoff.group_member != NULL) AND (signoff.group_member.user=u.user)) OR ((signoff.active_surrogate != NULL) AND (signoff.active_surrogate.user=u.user))))

With the addition of (u.group_name="Management") 

The Expression is accepted in Bmide however once deployed I still cant reassign tasks as Management. 

Any Ideas ? 

Thanks 

MAtt