Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk loader csv2tcxml assignment Release Status and Effectivity

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

Good afternoon, I have a question how to use csv2tcxml to assign release status and effectivity.

I do not yet have access to testing csv2tcxml, because I'm waiting for the migration site id from GTAC, but I already have some questions:

1) I propose to follow the algorithm proposed by JamieGriffis1:

https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Teamcenter-Administrators-Forum/ps-upload-utility/m-...

Will it be possible to assign release status and effectivity after importing all objects?

2) How do I assign the same release status object with effectivity for the Revision, PSBOMViewRevision, Dataset. But only within the same revision, in order for another revision and related PSBOMViewRevision, Dataset had another release status object with effectivity

3) How to specify an open-ended effectivity (UP) when using the effectivity unit number?

4) How to specify End Item in Effectivity?

If someone has answers or examples, I will be grateful to you.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bulk loader csv2tcxml assignment Release Status and Effectivity

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

Good afternoon,
I solved all my questions. Perhaps it will be useful to someone, here are the answers to them:

2) This works as it should when I assign statuses at boot time, it does not create a new status for each object associated with the revision, for example for a form or dataset, it assigns the same status.

3) UP is the maximum value of int: 2147483647

4) To assign an End Item to Effectivity, you must specify Puid of Item (End Item)