Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C++ SOA FileManagementUtility

Experimenter
Experimenter

I was going through the Java ImportExport example trying to replicate the project in C++ and noticed that the FileManagementUtility class was not available. This class is mentioned in the documentation, but it doesn't seem to be present. It does seem to be present for C#.

This is the (Java) code I'm interested in:

// Download the exported XML file and log file
String xmlFileDir = outputFile.getParent();
FileManagementUtility fMSFileManagement = new FileManagementUtility(AppXSession.getConnection());
fMSFileManagement.getTransientFile(response.xmlFileTicket.ticket,
                                   xmlFileDir.concat(File.separator).concat(response.xmlFileTicket.fileName));
fMSFileManagement.getTransientFile(response.logFileTicket.ticket, xmlFileDir.concat(File.separator).concat(response.logFileTicket.fileName)); // Download the dataset files if exist if (response.namedRefFileTickets != null && response.namedRefFileTickets.length > 0) { // Construct the dataset file folder String subDir = fileName.substring(0, fileName.indexOf(".")); String subDirectory = xmlFileDir.concat(File.separator).concat(subDir); File tmpFile = new File(subDirectory); tmpFile.mkdir(); // Download the dataset files for (int i = 0; i < response.namedRefFileTickets.length; ++i) { fMSFileManagement.getTransientFile(response.namedRefFileTickets[i].ticket, subDirectory.concat(File.separator).concat(response.namedRefFileTickets[i].fileName)); } }

Why isn't the same class available for C++ and what would be the way to do this?

3 REPLIES

Re: C++ SOA FileManagementUtility

Phenom
Phenom

Good afternoon, try set FMS_HOME as a user environment variable and adding FMS_HOME/lib directory in the PATH environment variable

Experimenter
Experimenter

@ArthurRMwrote:

Good afternoon, try set FMS_HOME as a user environment variable and adding FMS_HOME/lib directory in the PATH environment variable

I've already done that and I don't really see how this answers my question?

Phenom
Phenom

Good afternoon,
as far as I know, there are libraries needed to work with this class, I unfortunately did not work with this class