Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

CUSTOMIZING LOGIN WINDOW OF TEAMCENTER 10

Hi,

someone can share if is possible to change the login screen of TC 10 Portal?

We know how to do it for Tc Web interface, for example, adding a Company logo or the contacts of support team.

thanks

9 REPLIES
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author MauroConceicao
‎07-22-2016 12:25 PM

Re: CUSTOMIZING LOGIN WINDOW OF TEAMCENTER 10

[ Edited ]

Create a replacement image for splash.bmp in the com.teamcenter.rac.aifrcp_#######.#.0.jar file (start-up splash image):

RAC_splash.png

And a replacement for background.png in the com.teamcenter.rac.kernel_#####.#.#.jar file (for the login dialog):

RAC_login.png

Distribute to all clients and run genregxml.bat after the new jar files are in place.

Arden Bedell | Teamcenter Wonk | Applied CAx, LLC
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author MauroConceicao
‎09-16-2016 06:57 AM

Finally a solution! Thanks a lot.

Why is it that I have neither of these files?  Strange.

TC 10.1

Jake

I have them in my Tc10.1 installation. Did you open the jar files? I used 7zip to view them.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

Ah yes, I found them thanks Randy.

Does anyone happen to know how to edit the logo at at the top of Teamcenter Rich client?  We would like to put our company name and logo.  Not sure if this can be done with xmlstylesheet or BMIDE.

Any input is appreciated!

Tc Logo.JPG

-Jake 

Jake

changeTCLogo.png

Thanks @edomk044

I have been using this method, although you have to do this to each client, it works great!

Just wish there were a way to do this once, and have it affect all clients in the network.

Jake

You can do it once and have it effect all clients if you use the OTW method of installation. There are some dependencies:

1. You have to create an ICD to deploy the modified jar files where the revised images are stored.
  2. You either need an Administrator to install the OTW rich client on each machine (requires admin rights) or you have to create a group policy to open read/write on the installation folder where the RAC will be installed.

I prefer the second method and here's why: The main benefit of using OTW is that an admin can update the RAC deployment on the server and users will receive the update on their next launch of the RAC. However, updates require admin rights or the user will get a failure message every time they launch RAC. By creating the group policy a user is able to update the RAC using the normal OTW process.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

Hi,

Can any one tell me how to put the company logo and security information on TC SSO Webclient interface.

Regards,

Sourabh