Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't deploy template after setting properties to be hidden on ItemMaster form

Hi Everyone,

I encountered this issue while I tried to hide a few properties from the ItemMaster form. The properties are: user_data_1, user_data_2, user_data_3

After I saved the data model and tried to deploy the template to the server, an error dialog appeared instead of the successful template deployment. (see attached image)

The deploy log says: "***ERROR : Data Model Errors in file C:\SPLM\tcdata\model\model.xml.
Error! Model Error: C:\SPLM\tcdata\model\model.xml Line:148056 Column:219 The Form Storage Class on the form type "Item Master" cannot be changed to the class "TCX_IMaster" unless the class has the following threshold properties: "user_data_1, user_data_2, user_data_3". Add the missing properties from the original form storage class to this new Form storage class."

I tried to set visibility back to "true", but that didn't resolve the problem. Now I can't deploy anything to the server...

Any ideas of what can be done in this case?

Thanks,
Attila

2 REPLIES

Re: Can't deploy template after setting properties to be hidden on ItemMaster form

Dear Attila,

First verify in your model.xml and BMIDE template to ensure the three properties are on the ItemMaster.

Also verify the class associated with the Item Master business object in BMIDE.

If there are any mismatches, revert back the changes and try to deploy.

Setting the visibility to false should work, but if that didnt work, I would suggest to remove the properties from the stylesheets instead of tweaking in BMIDE if nothing works out.

Regards,

Mahendra

Re: Can't deploy template after setting properties to be hidden on ItemMaster form

Dear Mahendra,

Thank you for your response. I got additional questions.

I checked the model.xml and BMIDE template and the properties are there and on the ItemMaster. (see attached images)

2. How do I verify the class in BMIDE? Where should I look for it?

3. How do I remove the properties from the stylesheets? Where should I look for the stylesheets?

Sorry if my questions are too basic, but I'm just getting started with BMIDE.

Thank you,
BR