Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catia Integration OTW

Builder
Builder

Hello;

I want to set up a catia integration Distribution Server. I did the server part procedures but I get "CAA libraries not found" error at client side when try to install it.

what might be the issue?

Thanks so much.

BR

4 REPLIES

Re: Catia Integration OTW

Phenom
Phenom

Good day, as far as I remember, you must specify the path to CAA Libraries in OTW (the screenshot from the old version of OTW in the new version may be slightly different). If you do not have CAA Libraries, you must build the CAA Libraries.

CAA_Path.png

If you specified a local path, as in the screenshot, CAA Libraries must be on the user's computer where you are installing the client using OTW

Builder
Builder

Hi;

thanks Arthur,

I must build the CAA ? can use CAA files from cdrom extraction file instead of building them?

after building CAA shall I copy it directly under c:\CAA_Binaries? in the parameter discription it says it must be unser win32 folder!!!

I'm alittle confused.

I really appreciate your help.

Phenom
Phenom

Good afternoon,
as far as I know you should build CAA Libraries, and not just extract CAA files from cdrom
In this discussion it is written that for this it is necessary:
https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Teamcenter-Administrators-Forum/Catia-Integration-CA...

This is also should be described in the documentation. I did not build CAA Libraries myself, administrators gave me their already built.

The folder structure should be as below:

CAA_Binaries
  |_Win32
     |_ CAA
      |_V5R20
      |_V5R19
      |_V5R18

If you specify CAA_binaries_Win_Location=C:\CAA_Binaries

Builder
Builder

Thanks Dear Arthur ;)