cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classification Column on Structure Manager

Solution Partner Experimenter Solution Partner Experimenter
Solution Partner Experimenter

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible to show the classification ICOS contained by the parent of a revision on the BOM view offered by the Structure Manager. That would allow me to control revisions easily when the parent item, for example an Icecream, is classified as 'Cold' by not even trying to create a 'Hot' variant as the Class 'Cold' would be shown in its corresponding column. I prefer to carry information about items in their properties and classification and avoid putting it on its name, but I cannot find any method to expose a property value or the ICOs it 'belongs to', forcing me to name the Item as COLD icecream, with COLD chocolate. I found a column that indicates when the Item is classified or not, but that does not give me the depth of details I am asking for.

About the example, this is Spain here and it is Summer.

1 REPLY

Re: Classification Column on Structure Manager

Solution Partner Genius Solution Partner Genius
Solution Partner Genius
You can expos the IMAN_classification relation on the revision then in the Structure Manager open the Data Panel and in the Attachment tab you will see this ICO object and you will be able to see the classsification info.