Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

Compound Properties from ItemRevion OOTB Property to ItemRevision Custom Property

Good morning to all,
i try to set a compound property in my environment without result.
I wuold create a compound property on ItemRev called "CodeRev" where i would like to compile with the ootb poperty item_revision_id.

I tried some configuration but not working. This is the last test that i did thinking was correct:
aaa3_ItemRevision.item_revision.aaa3_ItemRevision.item_revision_id

Can you help me to solve this problem?

Thank you very much to all,
Francesco

6 REPLIES

Re: Compound Properties from ItemRevion OOTB Property to ItemRevision Custom Property

[ Edited ]

Untitled.png

Re: Compound Properties from ItemRevion OOTB Property to ItemRevision Custom Property

after deploying this i checked and came to know, its not working..

revision id is not getting mapped in custom property.

may be for "Attribute" Type of the properties compound property is not working..

please let me know if you find any solution for this

Try creating a complex property

Hi Francesco,

First I would like to know Do you want to fetch OOTB IR property to same IR using the compound property? 

In another case, you can try fetching any OOTB IR  property to custom object  IR using compound property. 

Regards,

Saurabh

Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author francesco_t3d
‎04-26-2017 04:04 AM

Hello,

This may solve the problem from what you mentioned"

Set the value of 'ComplexProperty' property constant of 'CodeRev' attribute to $item_revision_id.

Harish

I solved the problem setting the value of 'ComplexProperty' property constant of 'CodeRev' attribute to $item_revision_id.

2017-04-26 09_56_56-WS2008R2 - VMware Workstation.jpg

Thank you very much to everyone for your valuable help

Francesco