Simple upgrade TC11.2.3patch1 to 11.3.0
1. MSSQL to simple recovery mode.
2. All tc services down.
3. TC11.3.0_install.zip unzip to istall directory with overwrite files.
4. Update manager and sucessfull patch of server.
5. Update BMIDE on another VM and (TC11.3.0_install -> update manager)
6. Load old datamodel to new BMIDE (updated and loaded without any errors).
7. Save and deploy.
8. When I want to make a full update I got this message:
Is there a way to fix this?
Solved! Go to Solution.
BMIDE (after update to 11.3.0) load the project as usualy.
After patching server my feature was gone....
This warning means:
“This template is not associated with any feature”
This point me to:
Install updated by BMIDE 11.3.0 feature once again.
This eliminated this yellow mark.
I now I can full update my data model by TEM.