1.You can switch to real name of attributies in teamcenter option in genral section.
2. Look at dataset properties on type atribute.
3. Look on a datasets in BMIDE.
I doubt if you can get the list directly from RAC (even with real property name setting switched on).
Summary Stylesheet --> Audit log tab --> General Logs --> object_type shows dataset internal name when you select a dataset in the left pane.
Your Teamcenter administrator should be able to pull out a list of dataset internal names for you to use.
Ask your DBA to run this query for you..
select ptype_name from pimantype where PTYPE_CLASS='Dataset'
This should give you all the dataset names if you have not changed the storage class of your custom dataset types.
I found a trick to extract all dataset types from RAC:
1. Set your UI preference to real property name
2. Go to your "Dataset..." search
3. Select the first dataset type (i.e.: AdobeIllustrator)
4. Then re-open the scroling menu (the first item is already selected) and scroll down until the last item.
5. Press shift and select the last dataset type.
6. The Dataset Type field will be populated with all the selected types.
7. Do a "select all" command in the Dataset Type field and copy paste it in a text editor (notepad++).
8. Replace the semi-colon by return carriage (\r) and bingo.
See result in attachment.
Hope that will help you.