Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not see the choice to select-signoff-team at the initiation of workflows

Solution Partner Genius Solution Partner Genius
Solution Partner Genius

Hi Everybody,

I fight with the wish to not see the choice of select-sign off-team at the initiation of workflows.

2018-06-20_17h21_45.pngI do not see the "Action modification 2"2018-06-20_17h24_27.pngI add the -ce argument

I place the EPM-adhoc-signoffs on the Start action of a select-signoff-team subtask with the -ce argument but it does not work.

Do you have any idea to help me ?

Best regards,

3 REPLIES

Re: Do not see the choice to select-signoff-team at the initiation of workflows

Phenom
Phenom

Hello, as far as I understand, the -ce option of the EPM-adhoc-signoffs handler does not hide the choice of select-sign off-team at the initiation of workflows.

From documentation:

Use the -ce argument to ensure the handler is run when the select-signoff-team task starts, rather than at workflow process initiation.

-ce
(Optional.) Disables the handler from being ran when the workflow process is initiated. Instead, the handler is ran in the conventional manner at the point of handler placement on the task action. If -ce is specified, the select-signoff-team task does not auto-complete even if a process assignment list is assigned during process initiation. For the select-signoff-team task to auto-complete, you must also use the -auto_complete handler argument.

Solution Partner Genius Solution Partner Genius
Solution Partner Genius

Hello,

Yes I saw that information in the documentation but I thought that "Use the -ce argument to ensure the handler is run when the select-signoff-team task starts, rather than at workflow process initiation" would mean that the select-signoff would have been hidden at the initiation.

if not, do you know another way to hide the select-signoff at the initiation ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Phenom
Phenom

Unfortunately no. Probably that for this purpose it is necessary to use customization