cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR: "NO BOOKMARK FILE" while launching TC NX

Experimenter
Experimenter

i could not open NX part from teamcenter by lauching NX thro nx icon. Please find the attachment for error.

Tried following,

1. tried lauching NX by selection ITEM and ITEM Revision.

2. Checked Transient volume ID in preferences. run backup_xml utility in tc cmd prompt and verified in preference.

3. I tried Access the folder mentioned in the error. i have no access.. I found the folder is another users transient volume folder.

4. Transient volume folder for my user is created and  accessible but why its pointing another user's transient volume folder ?.

Also, i could not export object list to excel from details tab. same Error box pops up.

Thanks in Advance for the solutions and suggestions.

-Aj

-AJ
2 REPLIES

Re: ERROR: "NO BOOKMARK FILE" while launching TC NX

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
Do you share the computer with this other user mentioned in the error message? My guess is that either TAO or the FCC was not closed resulting in the retaining of the 2tier transient volume setting. Exit Teamcenter, close TAO and kill any running FCC (java.exe) process, delete your cache, start Teamcenter. You can review your tcserver syslog (see Help > About) for the transient volume setting to confirm that your 2tier transient volume is being used then launch NX. Hit the ESC key before clicking the NX icon to ensure that no objects in Teamcenter are selected when launching NX.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

Re: ERROR: "NO BOOKMARK FILE" while launching TC NX

Experimenter
Experimenter

Yes Randy. you are correct, TAO is not closed in another user session. Thank You.

-AJ

-AJ