cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error:Fail to create template filter

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor

Hello,

I finished making a variety of workflows and I was going through the process of filtering what objects will be presented when a user tries to initiate a workflow. However, for this specific object type results in a failure. Has anyone seen this error before?

Note attached screenshot

Every template seems to failed on this object type. So narrowing it down, I already checked the character length but that is not the issue. Going to retrace my steps

Many thanks

3 REPLIES

Re: Error:Fail to create template filter

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
Check the value of WRKFLW_use_legacy_template_filter and CR_allow_alternate_procedures. Group/object is deprecated in Tc11.2 (now uses BMIDE conditions for filtering).
https://docs.plm.automation.siemens.com/tdoc/tc/11.2.3/help#uid:xid1256819:index_workflow_designer:i...

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

Highlighted

Hey Randy,

I forgot to mention I am using TC 10.6. Dont know if that would cause any issue. Will look into the doc you provided

Actually to clarify, I am assigning the workflow as a dba user using the template filter in the workflow designer module. This way I can restrict what workflows will be presented to the user on the drop down menu. However, during that assigning process the error occurs.