Has anyone experienced this error while logging in in SEEC?
" Your transaction resulted in a Teamcenter runtime exception. Review the Solid Edge and Teamcenter log files to determine the transaction failure. "
I have already set up TCCS using TEM in the server and added the database in Solid Edge on the client side.
I have followed the steps but still same error occurs.
I also tried restarting the fcc but got no luck. Any help?
Please see attached for your reference.
Thanks in advance.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Good afternoon, I think you need to check that you have correctly specified the Teamcenter URL, in particular the port number. If the URL is correct, then you need to see Solid Edge and Teamcenter log
Thanks for the reply.
I believe I have input correct URL. Please see photo below.
Same with the URL I setup in the environment manager.
When I check log of SE, I get this error:
1849|5864|IN|Developer: msg=RuntimeException (Type:InternalError): 'Unable to lookup environment based on the provided environment name : (TcEnv1).
Please verify that valid environment is defined in TCCS configuration.' FUNC:TALSessionManager::LoginCommon(1438) (rethrowing),lib=SETAL,severity=0
Can you help me more with this?
Im getting stucked. Been trying to troubleshoot this since early this morning. :(
on your screenshots the names TcEnv and TcEnv1 differ, this probably does not affect, but make them the same.
If possible, look at the Teamcenter log.
Also try to stop the Teamcenter pool manager service to delete the directory% TEMP% \ V11000.X.X.XX_XXXXXXXX.XX (depending on the version of Teamcenter it may be different) and restart the Teamcenter pool manager service and test the connection with Solid Edge
This is usually the %temp% directory on the server where you have the pool manager installed and running, and has the *.syslog extension (for example, tcserverXXXXXXXX.syslog). You need to find the log that was created at the time of the connection attempt, I think it's better to open the second window from this directory and see what log is generated during the connection.
I finally figured out what I was doing wrong.
I was setting up TCCS on the server side, and not on the client machine.
My SEEC is now working.
I run TEM on the machine where SE was installed and set up TCCS. :)
Thanks for your help! :)