cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCC cache not enabled

Creator
Creator

Hi Folks,

I got an issue which i am certian is on the FCC cache,But no idea how to fix it.when the user starts his tce session he gets this command window and also gets the message "fcc cache not enabled".could you please let me know what to be done? i have tried starting the fcc cache bat file in the admin mode.but still this issue is not fixed.this happens for both the users of the machine.Please suggest.fcc issue_raviraj.PNG

8 REPLIES

Re: FCC cache not enabled

Phenom
Phenom

Error message clearly mentions about invalid TC_DATA Path. "start_TcServer1.bat" file (path is In the command line output you attached) contains value of TC_DATA  variable. Verify if it is correct and also that tc_profilevars.bat exists at the same location (TC_DATA)

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
A 2tier Rich Client has to talk directly to the TC_DATA directory on the server. Usually, TC_DATA is "shared" to support this requirement. Check that TC_DATA is still shared on the server and that the user has "read" access.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

Creator
Creator
Hi xplm2005, Thanks a lot for your reply.Let me check it over and get back to you.

Creator
Creator
Hi Randy,
We do not use 2 tier here though it is available.i am talking about 4 tier here.Thanks a lot for your inputs anyway.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi Sudhakar1,

4-tier doesn't use TAO ImR appeared on your screenshot, 2-tier uses it.

Creator
Creator
Hi bzuk_new, Thanks for your reply.Not sure whether 4 tier uses Tao imr ..but we use 4 tier here.

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
The TAO ImR screenshot listing your TC_DATA error is from a 2 tier rich client. As xplm2005 and _bzuk_new_ have stated, 4 tier does not run TAO ImR. *You* are running 2 tier.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

Creator
Creator

Hi Folks,

Thanks a lot for your reply.Actually we run both 2 & 4 tier.may be the user is running a 2 tier one for a 4 tier.Let me check it over where exactly is the culprit.