cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FileManagementUtility Soa C#

Genius
Genius

I have got completly stuck with FileManagmentUtility now when we run Teamcenter 10.1.4 so I hope there is someone out there who can give me some help or hint me in some direction.

This is a C# code and the problem I get is that it will not initiate my fmsFileManagment with the FileManagmentUtility.

When I come to the initiation stage it just throws me out and it will not give me any hint. It's set into a try bracket but it still will not get a catch on the problem.

It worked fine in TC8.3 but not now when we use TC10.1.4.

Our environment is now 64bit so I have added TcSoaFMS64.dll and FCCNetClientProxy64.dll but this FileManagmentUtility is located in TcSoaClient.dll so I don't think the ones above is involved at this stage.

So this is the code section and it stops on FileManagmentUtility row.

The connection is ok as I can use it to login to Teamcenter.

try
            {
                connection = new Teamcenter.Soa.Client.Connection(m_SOAURL, new System.Net.CookieCollection(), credentialManager, SoaConstants.REST, SoaConstants.HTTP, false);
                FileManagementUtility fMSFileManagement = new FileManagementUtility(connection);
            }
            catch (Exception ex)
            {
                throw new Exception("Cannot connect to SOA framework at \"" + m_SOAURL + "\"", ex);
            }

When I run it it just stats this in output:

2015-06-18 10:22:48,519 – Teamcenter Services Client Version: V10000.1.0.20130604.00

The program '[7428] SapaCoCreatePoller.vshost.exe: Managed (v2.0.50727)' has exited with code 1 (0x1).

Can someone tell or hint me in a direction?

3 REPLIES

Re: FileManagementUtility Soa C#

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

Is the Teamcenter 64-bit architecture?

Asking the obvious:

Was the code recompiled on Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 (build OS)?

Genius
Genius

yes we run 64bit Teamcenter environment and I have Visual Studio on Windows7 64bit.

End of last week we tried to initialize the FileManagement by using the HelloTeamcenter sample in the .Net folder.  

When I run this I'm able to initiate the FileManagementUtility.

It's strange as the connection is made against the same server. I can also see that when this fmu is initiated the fcc is started on my Win7.

2015-06-22_09-05-05-360.png

Running the other code just throughs me out.

I can't understand this as the references are the same in this HelloTeamcenter and my code for the dll's.

Genius
Genius

So this is solved so the code can run from VS.

The problems was that the TcSoaFMS64.dll and FCCNetClientProxy64.dll was not copied to the debug folder. Manually pasted them and then it works.

So I close this!