Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTAC is your first call for technical support

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Just a reminder: The Teamcenter public forums are where you can share experiences, ask questions, and join the discussion to help people be more successful with Teamcenter.

However, the forum does not take the place of technical support. The Global Technical Access Center (GTAC) is your first call for technical support ... and technical questions will be referred to GTAC.

Or, if you have a maintenance agreement with a Siemens partner / reseller, your first call for support should be to them.

Thank you!

6 REPLIES

Re: GTAC is your first call for technical support

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor

One exception:

In the US, if you have purchased your Teamcenter software maintenance through a Siemens PLM Reseller, then you are obligated to call that reseller as your first line of support.  That's what we're there for...

Thanks.

Patrick (Pat) Kennedy, Sr. PLM Application Engineer, Acuity Solutions

Creator
Creator

Hi,

Just a suggestion !

It would be great if Siemens can provide filter specific to Teamcenter version ( Teamcenter 8 / 10 / 11) in Advanced Search at below link:

https://solutions.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/adv_search.php

I did not find any forum for suggestion so replying you here. You may redirect us if it is.

Thanks in advance for reading my reply.

Best Regards,

Akash

Genius
Genius
What if is not supporting well, or not upto the point, What shall we do?

Community Manager

Thank you for your suggestion ... I am sending it to the GTAC team for consideration.

Community Manager

If you are providing that feedback directly to GTAC and are still dissatisfied, I suggest you also inform your SIEMENS sales representative that you are unhappy with the level of support you're receiving and ask for their assistance.

Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter

Hi Venny,

You simply reopen the IR requesting additional explanation. You follow up by calling GTAC.

You can always express your dissatisfaction in survey you get when the IR gets closed and then support manager will follow up.

Best Regards

Konrad