Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get the release status list of an ItemRevision having the Class PSBOMViewRevision in a Query Builder

Creator
Creator

I am making a query in the query builder which Search Class is PSBOMViewRevision (to return a list of BOMView Revisions that have an specific properties). I would like to get all the BOMView Revisions which Item Revision have an specific release_status_list name's (for example status Acepted), but I can travel up the BOMView Revision to arrive to the item revision... There is some tag (like the items_tag if you are in ItemRevision and you would like to go up to the Item) to go up to the ItemRevision through the BOMView Revision?

Regards,

3 REPLIES

Re: Get the release status list of an ItemRevision having the Class PSBOMViewRevision in a Query Bui

Legend
Legend

Capture.JPG

I think this is what you want?

Rich

Richard Bennett
PLM Consultant
Prospect PLM Ltd

Re: Get the release status list of an ItemRevision having the Class PSBOMViewRevision in a Query Bui

Creator
Creator

Thanks a lot! It's just what I need!

Creator
Creator

and to get the last release status (the status that the item revision current have)?