Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Update T4O 11.2.1 to T4O 11.4.1 ..?

Solution Partner Pioneer Solution Partner Pioneer
Solution Partner Pioneer

Hi,

TC Experts.

Please share me details process if i have to update current t4o  from (11.2.1) to t4o (11.4.1)..?

also suggest me if i will directly install newer version of T4O i.e. 11.4.1 by removing previous T4O version i.e. 11.2.1, will create problem to build connection T4O & EBS.

waiting for reply..!

Thanks

Kush

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to Update T4O 11.2.1 to T4O 11.4.1 ..?

Solution Partner Esteemed Contributor Solution Partner Esteemed Contributor
Solution Partner Esteemed Contributor
Removing T4O is a bad idea. The data mapping scripts are deployed in a specific directory (T4x_ROOT\var\mmap) and these should not be lost (especially, the connection information in t4o_mapping_config.sd). Follow the upgrade guide that comes with the new T4O software.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11 | SW 2016 | Creo 4 | TcUA 11.4
Evaluating: AW 3.4

Solution Partner Pioneer Solution Partner Pioneer
Solution Partner Pioneer

Hi,

If I remove T4O & map all the custom mapping files, also map  (t4o_mapping_config.sd) for connection information on New upgraded serever same as previous T4O version. then try to establish EBS connection then will happen successfully or not..?

if this is not standard procedure please send me specific documents for T4O upgrade.

Thanks & Regards

Kush

Solution Partner Esteemed Contributor Solution Partner Esteemed Contributor
Solution Partner Esteemed Contributor
I don't think removing T4O and replacing it with a newer version sounds right. The documentation is delivered with the software and I don't have access since its not in my license file. You'll have to download it yourself.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11 | SW 2016 | Creo 4 | TcUA 11.4
Evaluating: AW 3.4