cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable Problem Request (PR) and Engineering Change Request (ECR) in Teamcenter 10.1.4

Pioneer
Pioneer

Anyone knows how to enable/turn on Problem Request (PR) and Engineering Change Request (ECR) in Teamcenter 10.1.4 ? currently it's not showing in my environment, thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES

Re: How to enable Problem Request (PR) and Engineering Change Request (ECR) in Teamcenter 10.1.4

Have you installed 'Change Management' featute? The data-model and libraries/plugins to show those menus are installed as part of this feature. 

If this feature installed , still you dont see those option, then you might be restricted to create those objects as per business practice.

Re: How to enable Problem Request (PR) and Engineering Change Request (ECR) in Teamcenter 10.1.4

Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter
Also Check for 'HiddenPrespectives' preference , if it contains ChangeManager as its value. If yes remove the value from preference

Pioneer
Pioneer

I agree with Rajesh, Change Management feature was installed, I see that my dev team has the rights to do it, thanks for the clarification

Pioneer
Pioneer
Change Manager is not there..I see that dev team has the rights to do it, thanks for your response I appreciate much..