Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to get rid of the "::SYSLic :: REMOTE LICSTATUS=>NO VALID LICENSE<" warning massages.

Hi,

Is there someone who could let me know how I could get rid of the annoying ":: SYSLic :: REMOTE LICSTATUS=>NO VALID LICENSE<" waring messages? I would like to mention here, that the license (as of the information I've received) is of course valid.
The problem is, that because of it the execution of the BatchJob could get frozen for couple of minutes.
See the attached screenshot.

LicError.PNG

Thank you in advance for your answers,

Regards,

ZsCsaba

Software Engineer
5 REPLIES

Re: How to get rid of the "::SYSLic :: REMOTE LICSTATUS=>NO VALID LICENSE<" warning

Check your FlexLM license log for that time. You might get more information on what is happening.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

Re: How to get rid of the "::SYSLic :: REMOTE LICSTATUS=>NO VALID LICENSE<" warning

Hi Randy,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately there's no errors, warnings in the splm_ugslmd.log file.
By the way there's no entry at all for the time I've got the warning messages in T4EA.

Br,
ZsCsaba
Software Engineer

T4EA has its own license separate from Teamcenter. You'll need to access the BGS Admin console to validate the T4EA license.

Hi Randy,

Thank you for your reply.

In our case the T4EA license is included in the Teamcenter license.

In the meantime I found the following regarding this in the T4EA documentation:

If the T4EA license is included in the Teamcenter license, T4EA first has to ask Teamcenter
for it and therefore it cannot find the license immediately after its restart. So you may find
the following message in a T4EA log during a T4x GS start:
::SYSLic :: REMOTE LICSTATUS=>NO VALID LICENSE<
So this is typically not a problem; a few seconds later T4EA should have got the license
details from Teamcenter and be able to work with it.

Unfortunately in our case this is not only when the GS starts, it's also there while the BatchJobs are processed, and it's not only a few seconds, usually it takes 30 seconds - 1 minute per BatchJob, but it can take up to 1 hour, and in this case the processing is stopped because of the timeout.
The strange thing is that we have 8 job agent running in parallel on our GS and sometimes 1 or 2 of them have this issue, sometimes all of them are working fine, and sometimes none of them. And whenever I check the "About" page in the GS or in the BGS the license is always valid.

Br,

ZsCsaba

Software Engineer

T4EA has extensive logging which you can access through the admin console. Yours is a special case. Investigate the logs then call GTAC to get to a T4EA expert who can help you with your use-case.