Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to give different value for a attribute in a variant configured structure.

Hello All,

We configured a product structure using product configurator.How to give different value for a attribute like ERP code in a variant configured structure.

6 REPLIES

Re: How to give different value for a attribute in a variant configured structure.

Hello Krish,

Is ERP Code an attribute? if so where is this attribute defined?

Mahendra

Re: How to give different value for a attribute in a variant configured structure.

Yes, ERP Code is attribute.

It should be manually entered for the top level assembly  when viewing the structure in structure manager. For each variant configured structure i want to give different ERP code.

Hello Krish,

You can have custom occurrence note type as ERP Code.

ERP Code note value can be set in context of your bom window top line.

Same behavior can be achieved, if your ERP code is defined on any of the forms attached under the item or item revision (master forms or custom forms).

Mahendra

Hi, 

To add to what @Mahendra mentioned: the top level item / part set in context must be unique (unique as in new item created each time) per variant configured structure.

Harish

Hello Mahendra,

If I am selling my product on the basis of ERP code then for different variant configured structure, I have to give different ERP code.

Hello Krish,

May be it would be helful to us if you can share some snapshots or quick notes on how you are managing you product for different variant configurations. so that we can suggest better option Smiley Happy

Mahendra