Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IGES to JT Translator

Hello,

Teamcenter 11 release letter talks about an 'IGES' to JT translator. I have been capable of finding other translators for other formats in GTAC's downloads section ('translators' folder). But no IGES translator is to be found in there. Is it embedded in TcVisualization? Any other way to obtain it? 

Thank you. 

6 REPLIES

Re: IGES to JT Translator

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
Anything not already listed in your license file is hidden on GTAC downloads (so you can't download something you haven't paid for). Likely you will need to contact GTAC.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11 | SW 2016 | Creo 4 | TcUA 11.4
Evaluating: AW 3.4

Hello Randy Smiley Happy ,

The license file does indeed include iges_file_translator. Strangely other translators not present in the license are available as downloads but not the IGES one. Having no 'JT' as part of its name I would like to know if iges2jt translator does indeed exist or not :/

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
I have "iges_file_translator" in my license file too but it is part of the TcVis distribution (included in TcVis) and not a separate thing. I've looked at the TcVis 11.2 readme and don't see mention of the iges translator. I suspect the iges2jt translator requires TcVis Pro.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11 | SW 2016 | Creo 4 | TcUA 11.4
Evaluating: AW 3.4

I will check and let you know in the case I find it. 

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi @Ramon_Talavera,

'igestojt' and all other translator files (stltojt,wrltojt,dxftojt,plmxmltojt) can be found in Visualization Program folder.
(C:\Program Files\Siemens\Teamcenter11.3\Visualization\Program).

Thank you!