Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing Validation Rule Set to Teamcenter

Creator
Creator

Hi.

I'm doing a Thesis work at a company which uses Teamcenter and NX. The work started out with creating some company specific custom checkers for check-mate and now I'm looking on how do do a good teamcenter integration for these. I've also created a rule set with the Validation Rule Editor to use and tried this in NX (without TC) and it works fine. 

Now I want to import this rule set file into teamcenter to have it work there as well and after this design workflows that demand some rulesets in order to proceed.

I dont know how to import this rule set file into teamcenter however. I do have the dba role!

Regards Emil

3 REPLIES

Re: Importing Validation Rule Set to Teamcenter

Phenom
Phenom

Good afternoon, I do not have much experience with Check Mate, but I'll try to help where you can find information.
Do you have access to the Teamcenter and NX help? If so, find and read the Validation Manager Guide
Also, in the NX Help, see the following section:

Check-Mate.png

Creator
Creator

Thank you. I do have acess to NX help. It seems it wants some log in details from me when I want to use the Teamcenter Help. 

I must ask my supervisor about a user for this or if there are insall files somewhere for this. 

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
It might be asking for a WebKey account which means the company has pointed Help to the Siemens web site instead of installing Help locally. If you like the validation provided by Check Mate then you might also be interested in similar functionality for Teamcenter.
https://www.bct-technology.com/en/portfolio/bct-products/bct-checkit.html
There are videos on their web site. Good luck on your Thesis!

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11 | SW 2016 | Creo 4 | TcUA 11.4
Evaluating: AW 3.4