Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Importing all the stylesheets form one server to another

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

The utility also has others bugs that I've reported on already (IR 9233323 and PR 9214831) for TC DBs created prior to Tc11.

Larry Carpenter, P.E.
CAxPLM Architect @ Siemens Molecular Imaging
Past Board Member @ PLM World, Inc,

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

@LarryCarpenter - we can't see your IR's from those links. Can you give a little description of each? Or the title that the IR was logged so we can try to search it?

Thanks,

Jamie

Jamie Griffis | PLM Solution Architect | Engineering USA

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Sure. Both have to do with TC admin data created in Teamcenter versions prior to Tc11.

In summary, the Manage Administration Data utility (both in the TEM GUI and from the command line) are failing to either export or import portions of the admin data if the source data is from a production DB where the affected data was created in a version prior to Tc11.

For us, this means that any Teamcenter Project, Preference, and Workflow (so far identified) created in pre-Tc11 versions cannot be export/imported or even compared accurately between the source and target DBs.  Anything created new in Tc11 however works.

Larry Carpenter, P.E.
CAxPLM Architect @ Siemens Molecular Imaging
Past Board Member @ PLM World, Inc,

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

I think we have seen this behavior but never identified it as this problem. We had a problem with exporting Preferences and Workflows and now that we talk about it, those could be related to a prior version of TC. We originally thought it was just an issue with TC11.2.3. I've had very minimal issues but all of the environments I've been working on have started in TC11. I'm glad you identified that as a problem and now I can keep that in mind when I do another upgrade. 

Thanks!
Jamie

Jamie Griffis | PLM Solution Architect | Engineering USA