Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install Vis.Server on different physical machine.

Solution Partner Legend Solution Partner Legend
Solution Partner Legend

Hi ,

I'm trying to install AWC 3.4.8 with TC 10.1.7. 4 Tier. I want to install AWC Vis.Server on the different physical machine. According to the below link , first of all , you should install TC 10 on the physcial machine then you should follow the update operation for AWC 3.4 Vis Server.

https://docs.plm.automation.siemens.com/tdoc/aw/3.4/aw_html_collection#uid:xid1284832:index_Deployme...

I have install the TC 10 and when i was trying to update AWC 3.4.8 , i got an error like below pic.

Also you can find my configuration file as attached.

2019-04-04_16h36_31.png

How i fix it ? Also if you have a special document about installation Vis.Server on different machine , could you share it please ?

Best Regards

Gurkan

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Install Vis.Server on different physical machine.

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

Good afternoon, as far as I understood from the documentation, you have to run tem.bat from patch TC 10.1.7, set the path to Teamcenter 10.1 and to AWC 3.4.8 to install the visualization server.
I do not see patch 10.1.7 in the configuration file.

Solution Partner Legend Solution Partner Legend
Solution Partner Legend

Hi @ArthurRM  ,

Thanks for fast response , but it is my fault i have a TC 10.1 base version so i want to install AWC Vis Server on it. Also i have installed TC 10.1 4 tier on different virtual machine. Yes you can not see any line about 10.1.7 because i did not update it yet.

Best Regards

Gurkan

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

Active Workspace 3.4 requires a minimum of Teamcenter 10.1.5, see Internal Interoperability - Teamcenter Compatibility Matrix

https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/en/support/certifications.html