Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Integrated Materials Management

Creator
Creator

IMM is using Material Management Datamodel.

You have to install IMM 3rd party  package ( IntegratedMaterialManagement). You can find it on GTAC under the Integration and Solutions Folder.

You can find in the package an installation guide.

Re: RE: Integrated Materials Management (Siemens PLM Community Subscription Update)

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

Thanks! I found it now!

After a quick glance at the documentation it seems to add alot of nice views and features. You can do much only by adding the template and some improved rendering stylesheets but there's definitely some really interesting things in this package.

I'll have a better look as soon as I'm able.

Re: RE: Integrated Materials Management (Siemens PLM Community Subscription Update)

Legend
Legend

If I understand right - with IMM we get ability to use full material syncronization between TC and NX, i.e when we assign material in TC the NX attribute NX_Material will automatically syncronize with TC assigned material.

Basic Material Management template feauture dont allow to do this, customization required.

So the root reason to have IMM package for me is ability to have full material syncronization.

Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter

Does anyone know where I can download the package IMM for Teamcenter 12?

Creator
Creator

Hello Viktor,

IMM package for Teamcenter 12 is not yet available in GTAC

Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter

Thank you very much!

Do you know anything about the release plans for TC12 and who is the IMM Product Manager? 

Legend
Legend

What does it mean? Someone using TC11+IMM for TC11, and after upgrade to TC12 customer cant use IMM? Or can use IMM for TC11?

Creator
Creator

Hello Victor,

I dont have a clear idea about release plan. You can contact M. Lucas Dann, the IMM product Manager

Creator
Creator

Hello Alex,

IMM is not yet tested on TC 12.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello all,

I do have a lot of interest in this subject. I need my company to set up properly both TC and NX and would like to have a synchronous material library edition within both NX and TC.

As far as I have search, I cannot find a lot of information on IMM, nor the GTAC ftp. What is the license bundle requiered to have acces to IMM ? Where can it be downloaded ?

Regards,

Victor