please tell me how to do it?

thanks

4 REPLIES
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author saeidlll
‎08-26-2015 04:32 AM

Re: Login was unsuccessful

Error indicate that Your license server is not reachable from client machine or license server is down.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************
Email Disclaimer:

Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential, proprietary and legally privileged data of Tata Technologies that is intended for use only by the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any review, use, dissemination, distribution, copying or printing of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. You are requested to delete this e-mail or any copies immediately and notify the sender by reply email. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. Tata Technologies does not accept any liability for virus infected email or errors or omissions or consequences which may arise as a result of this e-mail transmission. To know more about Tata Technologies please visit http://www.tatatechnologies.com
***********************************************************************************************************************************************
Sandip

I am suddenly getting the same FlexLM error today May 16, 2015.

Althought, I can checkout a NX7.5 in native from the same license server. Which means the user can reach the license server. Same test in three different computers.

The FlexLM error issue only happens when trying to Login Teamcenter 8.3

What is the issue? 

Check the UGS_License_Server variable in tc_profilevars.bat file,if the teamcenter you are using is 4T then check the network from application server 

Wow, 13 lines of signature for one line of info.